The client is an American-Belgian multinational drink and brewing company and is one of the world’s largest brewers.
Multivendor/Multi-zone business decision-making complexities led to high-cost impact and less accountability and synergy. The growing demand for niche skills and the ability to scale-up to support multiple acquisitions with system/support separation requirements, and many more.
To gain competitive TCO benefits, the customer decided to set-up an extended IT arm to strengthen and consolidate their existing IT operations and chose ITC Infotech to help:
- Operational Saving: 52% in high-cost zones and 30% in a low-cost region
- Overall SLA of 99.3% achieved
- 100% SLA achieved for Sev1 and Sev2 incidents
- CSAT at 6.3 out of 7, internal user experience and satisfaction index improved manifold
- Released in-house IT group’s bandwidth for strategic initiatives
- Scalable operations through automation & innovation