WHENJune 17, 2018
ITC Infotech was an Elite Sponsor at LiveWorx, 2018.
The rise of Industry 4.0 and its rapid adoption by manufacturers globally has made it possible to gather and analyze data from connected devices and machines enabling improved business decisions to maximize efficiency, enhance customer experience and achieve competitive advantage.
ITC Infotech’s Digitaligence@work infuses technology with domain, data, design, and differentiated Delivery to address these challenges of digitization industrialization and optimization, to bring in enhanced efficiencies from technology investments and sustainable excellence in business performance.
Some of our innovative solutions to digitize and transform businesses include
Smart Factory Solutions – Designed to address the key challenges faced by today’s factories. Once implemented they have the potential of generating tremendous value and achieve the connected factory vision of a manufacturing organization.
Connected Service Solution – A proactive service model by ITC Infotech aimed at improving efficiency, profitability& customer satisfaction through optimization and improvements in aftermarket services.
Energy Analytics Solution – Leveraging IOT and data analytics for efficient and greener manufacturing, our unique solution provides online Energy Audit and analysis which helps instantly identify areas of energy losses for taking quick corrective actions, thereby saving precious energy and money.
IOT Solutions –
- Asset Management Solution
- Proactive service management and procurement of parts
- Track and Monitor Asset Health Status
- Analyze Asset Utilization and trends
- User access control and real time notification/alerts
- Fleet Management Solution
- Easy tracking and visibility of entire fleet
- Service assistance to Drivers
- Analyze drive quality and impact on fuel savings
- Quick trouble shooting on frequently occurring service issues
ASPICE for Automotive – Embedded systems and software has become an integral part of automotive manufacturing helping introduce new product feature and functionalities at an unprecedented pace.
ITC Infotech’s ASPICE Solution for Automotive enables:
- ASPICE 3 Level II Compliant New Product development processes
- Integrated System Engineering enablement
- NPD Process Business Transformation readiness for Industry 4.0
ThingWorx Navigate Services – ITC Infotech’s deep expertise on designing and building Apps on ThingWorx Navigate platform enables users from different functions to effectively perform key business tasks with the right set of product data and processes.
ITC Infotech experts session at LiveWorx
- Enabling ASPICE Framework: Global Automotive Software Development and Process Compliance Using PTC Integrity
- Leveraging Data Analytics for Energy Efficient Manufacturing
- Practical Solutions for Customer Satisfaction, Efficiency and Cost Benefits in Service Management