Explore how the industry is responding to the challenge
COVID-19 disrupted business as usual and pushed all of us to invoke Business Continuity Plan (BCP). One of the key aspects of BCP in Technology delivery has been to enable remote work and collaboration. As we all know, building and delivering technology has always been challenging, requiring frequent travel to customer locations. All of this changed in a short span of a few weeks and we all were forced to work from our homes.
This virtual connect session talks about how teams, who adopted DevOps practices, enabled technology delivery and how the future looks like for DevOps teams.
During the session, the panelists also discussed –
- What has been the impact on technology delivery and operations due to COVID-19 disruption
- How does DevOps enable remote work
- How DevOps is evolving in Banking Technology
- How decentralized and distributed teams are benefiting from DevOps
- What we envision future for Technology Delivery
Mr. Freddy Mahhumane
Head of DevOps, ABSA Group
Freddy is a passionate and proven IT Leader with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry. A renown leadership strategist and conference speaker with an entrepreneurial spirit. Freddy’s leadership has helped create a mark for various technology companies, published by the Sunday Times, IOL, HTXT, Germany, ITWeb and currently the Head Of DevOps for ABSA South Africa.