Agriculture is a significant contributor to India’s GDP, but even today, farmers have to face several setbacks while harvesting crops. The primary among them are:
- The lack of appropriate knowledge about plowing, seeds, irrigation, protection against diseases, harvesting, etc.
- The non-availability of technical tools which prevent the promotion of sustainable farming practices
- Lack of knowledge about managing investments and getting the right price for a yield
ITC Infotech Solution
ITC Infotech developed a digital farmer engagement platform for providing customized advice to farmers. It comes with the following benefits –
- Easy connection and link between several apps on the platform
- Geo-location integration through which farmers can efficiently map their land
- Interactive user interface
- Support for multiple languages
- No-code configuration that makes updating data on the app easier
- Self-service modules allow farmers to work around the app on their own once guided by field assistants
- Seeking guidance from experts on various crop and cultivation related problems
What’s in it for you?
- A mobile interface for farmers and agronomists, a web admin console for system admins, and a cloud-based platform for managing mobile interfaces
- Enabling best farming practices for sustainable growth and better prices