The unpredictable economic climate and ever-changing regulatory landscape calls for dynamic treasury transformation. Financial institutions need to repatriate cash and manage foreign exchange (FX) volatility. Robust governance and risk management, compliance with new regulatory guidelines, reduced cost of funding, deleveraging balance sheets and maximizing capital efficiency are some of the KPIs for financial institutions.
Leading Banking & Corporate Treasury houses partner with ITC Infotech to facilitate efficient and streamlined operations through reliable and consistent data, increase ROI by portfolio optimization, adhere to regulations with strong analytics and reduce TCO with proper collateral management.
- A leading bank in Saudi Arabia partnered with ITC Infotech on its Treasury transformation. We implemented Murex as a single treasury platform supporting multi-asset classes and entities
- ITC Infotech is a long-standing global partner for Finastra, with vast experience in implementation, testing, and upgradation – enabling Finastra clients to leverage their investments in technology
- We have delivered faster time-to-value across multiple engagements through our reusable Test case repository with 3500+ test cases, automation frameworks and data migration utilities
- Optimizing portfolio and managing volatility – resulting in a higher ROI
- Collateral optimization with real-time cost tracker results in lowering TCO
- Effective change management by leveraging automation and agility – reducing operating and hedging costs
- Higher adherence to regulatory compliance through refined analytics
- Risk management with real-time exposure analysis and controls
- Tool-based upgradation approach to efficiently manage TCO