The extended product development environment does not exist in isolation but has to interact with other upstream and downstream enterprise systems.
Clients partner with ITC Infotech to consolidate product information across the enterprise through a seamless integration between PLM and ERP systems. We have worked with clients to integrate their product development ecosystems in a progressive manner starting with CAD, ERP, MES and moving on to other systems like QMS, CRM and SCM.
Manufacturers are increasingly looking for real-time collaboration across value chains within an integrated design environment to improve reuse, streamline design release process and leverage product information for business decisions.
ITC Infotech enables seamless interactions of extended PLM applications with CAD and other enterprise systems by leveraging strong cross-domain expertise on various ERP, CRM, supply chain planning and optimizations and manufacturing execution systems (MES).
We have enabled successful integration using various protocols like SOAP, HTTP and FTP, and middleware like TIBCO, ESI logic and Microsoft BizTalk among others.
- Leader in diesel engines enabled faster release of designs into manufacturing with a streamlined design release process
- Global lifestyle footwear brand established integrated design environment for real-time collaboration with four key downstream systems across value chain
- Leading automotive manufacturer improved collaboration with seamless bidirectional integration with other PLM systems
- Leading industrial-products manufacturer improved productivity with enhanced design release process and better control of product data
Integration Services Across Enterprise Applications
- Integration assessments
- Single or multi-ERP integrations
- PLM to ERP and ERP to MES integration
- Standard OOTB or flexible solutions using middleware configurations or customization:
- Process dependent integration
- Requirement management
- Detailed design
- Manufacturing process management
- Sourcing and procurement
- Bidirectional integration
- Integration with e-commerce
- Improved design reuse and seamless bidirectional integration
- Real-time collaboration across value chains within integrated design environment
- Faster release of designs into manufacturing
- Streamlined design release process