Bridging the gap between strategy and execution, especially for turnkey business transformation initiatives, is critical for success.
Clients across industries partner with ITC Infotech for on-time, on-budget ERP implementation services, which accelerate time to value.
ITC Infotech’s SAP, Ramco and Microsoft Dynamics implementation and roll-out services are designed based on our rich experience of successfully delivering some of the largest and best run ERP implementations in the world. Our template-based services provide our clients with a proven methodology to effectively address complexities arising from non-synchronization of business processes across locations, units and geographies.
ITC Infotech’s accelerated ASAP-based methodology delivers faster time-to-benefit implementation services using a vast array of accelerators – pre-configured templates, knowledge database, predefined test scenarios and business process maps for SAP implementations. We also provide dual shore capabilities, creating a solid foundation to deliver the most cost-effective and the best-in-class solutions.
With over 100 implementations across multiple industries, clients leverage our cross-domain expertise for smoother implementation and adoption of ERP systems.
- SAP implementation for one of India’s largest diversified conglomerates
- Implemented SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) for a leading Saudi Arabian seller and manufacturer of tissue paper products
- SAP S/4HANA with simple finance implementation for a business conglomerate
- SAP implementation for one of the leading companies in logistics and supply chain business of food imports and distributors in the Middle East
- Complete Ramco HCM suite implementation for a leading hospitality group and an educational group
- Improved operational efficiency at optimal costs, delivering enhanced profitability
- Reduced data redundancy with integrated, accurate and timely data across the enterprise
- Optimized product availability and improvement on forecast reliability, leading to minimized instances of out-of-stock
- Ability to respond faster to changes in demand and requirements