Supply chains are getting complex with each passing year, widening the scope for errors and anomalies. Vendor selection and procurement, shipment status, demand and supply planning, product selection, payment processing – the ambit of supply chain management is huge. Relying on manually driven processes does not cut it anymore. The need is for automation to drive efficiency.
Supply chain is an area that sees huge investments over long periods. Understandably, organizations do not wish to do away with the existing systems. Rather, they are looking for ways to enhance the existing ones through optimization and minimum additional investment. RPA is capable of exactly this. Here’s what our RPA solutions designed specifically for supply chain management cover:
- Customer service management
- Order fulfilment
- Demand management
- Manufacturing flow management
- Supplier relationship management
- Product development and commercialization
- Returns management
Our automation solutions drive value through direct as well as indirect cost reduction.
Each business is different and so are their requirements. ITC Infotech recognizes this fact and brings highly customizable RPA solutions, designed specifically for supply chain management. It is for this reason that we are a preferred partner to industries across sectors globally.
Our solution takes the fine points of SCM into consideration such as demand surges and scale back owing to seasonal market dynamics. We help businesses create a truly responsive supply network that brings efficiency across the value chain. Our practitioners’ knowledge of the domain that spans over a 100 years – a result of our association with ITC Ltd. – is an added advantage.
- Better procurement & inventory management resulting reduced overheads
- Improvement in SLA adherence & reduction in the number of disruptions
- Elimination of redundant tasks & cut down in repetitive manual tasks
- Efficiency in planning with the ability to manage seasonal changes in demand
- Enhanced reliability through automated data flow resulting in timely interventions
- Effective communication & information sharing with suppliers & vendors alike