Capital Market firms are faced with increasing market volatility and a dynamic regulatory environment, with regulators increasingly focusing on a reform agenda. These reforms call for a proactive approach to capital and risk management, a transformed operating model and cultural realignment – all of which can be addressed by leveraging innovative technology.
Investment management firms consult with ITC Infotech for effective updates on the ever evolving IT landscape and how technology interventions can help in cost optimization, address market transformation and accounting changes.
ITC Infotech has worked extensively with investment banking, asset management and private banking players, across functions and departments to deliver transformational technology services and solutions.
Risk and Collateral Management
- Consulting for risk and regulatory compliance
- Frameworks and utilities around risk visualization
- Risk data aggregation
App Development and Management
Extensive experience in app development and support services for the financial market
- Business analysis as a service with specific domain expertise
- Vast exposure of complex projects with banks worldwide
FIX Protocol and Trade Automation
- Vast experience in development and expertise on third-party products with global clients
- Experienced in FIX TaaS for trade automation and monitoring
Testing Center of Excellence for TCM
- Large team of experts and consultants power ITC Infotech’s dedicated Testing COE which serves as a sandbox to co-innovate with clients
- Risk-based testing
- Client and market connectivity testing with FIX protocol expertise
- Specialized Treasury Services partner for global clients in Treasury Transformation initiatives
- Enabling efficiencies through standardized Capital Markets COTS implementation and upgrade methodologies supported by our proprietary tools, accelerators and frameworks
- Faster time-to-value through reusable test packs, tools and accelerators – powered by a repository of 4500+ test cases with automation scripts and automated utilities to create regression packs