To stay competitive in today’s Digital age, companies require uninterrupted operation of services powered by intelligent enterprise applications, which can scale-up to adopt disruptive new-gen technologies.
Clients across industries partner with ITC Infotech to leverage our robust support and maintenance services – delivering long-term stability, augmented functionality, maximized ROI and minimized total cost of ownership and maintenance.
Application Management Services Creating Predictable Operations
Our Discovery and Assessment services has zero impact on production environment and delivers a comprehensive invent
ITC Infotech’s ERP Application Management Services (AMS) helps clients manage all aspects of their ERP landscape, including application support services, application enhancements and application evolution services.
Our unique accelerated AMS approach delivers quantifiable benefits for clients:
- SAP certified AMS process framework, consistently delivering high-quality services
- Phased transition enabling shorter time-to-benefit cycle
- Co-managed engagement models to provide clients with increased control over business-critical SAP applications
- Better cost-control by breaking down support costs into fixed and variable (pay-per-use) segments
- Better engagement management through proven governance models
- Enhanced business outcomes powered by ITC Infotech’s deep domain skills and value added services
ITC Infotech is an SAP certified AMS service provider. Our easily adoptable and implementable full-cycle solutions and services have led to key AMS engagements across the globe:
- ITC Infotech is a strategic partner for providing SAP BASIS services for a top hosted private cloud solutions provider in North America
- We provide SAP support services for one of India’s largest diversified conglomerate
- The world’s second-largest brewer engaged with ITC Infotech for SAP support services
- We provide SAP support services to a Fortune 100 American multinational conglomerate that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products
- A leading energy trading organization in North America has partnered with us for SAP AMS Services
ory covering all the implemented technologies. With ITC Infotech’s Agentless Discovery Approach, the customers get to experience the best of all worlds. Our solutions include grouping of application stacks and getting detailed specifications of workloads in the stacks, business case calculation and more.
- By managing service level agreements for our customers, our certified consultants take a proactive approach to software support and maintenance. We focus on long-term functionality, stability and preventive maintenance to avoid problems that typically arise from incomplete or short-term solutions.
- Our robust service delivery mechanism, with our established hybrid delivery model, allows our clients to continually reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- We enable clients to manage and constantly improve their SAP-based application landscape – helping them maximize returns on their IT investment while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
- We have delivered increased bandwidth for client teams through our robust support operations, complying with the highest quality standard.
- We build knowledge repositories for clients to achieve better clarity on issues.
- Our proactive monitoring services ensures lower associated recurring cost of delivery.
- We help reduce system downtimes to negligible-minimum by real-time monitoring of system issues.