The client is one of the largest business conglomerates in India
The client wanted to transform its existing sales process using the power of data, algorithms, and relevant analytical intervention. This was needed at every stage of the sales process, right from the ground-level preparation of the outlets and salesperson to recommending the optimal products that could be sold to the outlets based on historical evidence and business priorities.
Improved margin through optimized cost and maximized revenue and sales transformation across multiple group business units.
- Optimal DS rationalization – ~$10M annual cost savings
- Alignment of right DS to right outlets – Optimal DS route planning and outlet visit sequencing
- 2% incremental sales through an improved sales conversion rate
- Stable Model MAPE: 9-11% consistent across weekly refreshment runs.
- The model runs on an Analytics server with no human interference from data extraction to tableau visualization.