The client is a top global provider of risk management services, insurance, and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing with operations across 55 countries.
The client faced an inadequate bandwidth supporting resolution groups. The channel’s inability to connect to live service desk agents for quick help. The scale of operation impacted on the overall employee experience due to the constant increase in backlog and critical feedback from end users.
ITC Infotech can help the service desk sector by implementing strong and effective workflows as defined by ITIL. The successful example discussed is testimony to ITC Infotech’s service desk and service management domain expertise and service competency.
- Improved QA framework and score
- Reduced ticket escalations by 92%
- Consistent high FCR delivery of an average of 82% (exceeding the requirement of 75%)
- Consistently achieving and exceeding the requirement of CSAT above 9 (out of 10)
- Increase in the remote resolution of L2 tickets
- Agile KM Approach
- An average of 5 new articles created and an average of 20 articles are updated monthly
- Integrated functional systems with ServiceNow