The client is a multinational bottling company that needed a partner to provide BAU support for ServiceNow. ITC Infotech has provided end-to-end cloud life cycle management to their Cloud environment effectively along with the right level of security and cost efficiency.
The client was facing challenges managing the Cloud operations with the existing team. The cloud environment’s security standards were not in line with the organizational IT security policy. They were at an early stage in cloud adoption and the operational processes were still evolving. They needed cost-efficient cloud lifecycle management with ad-hoc development on the ServiceNow platform.
ITC Infotech being a ServiceNow & Microsoft partner has the expertise to render the desired ServiceNow Support as well as manage the cloud services, bringing in efficiencies and economies of scale:
- Improved security and compliance of the Azure environment
- Deployment of Enterprise-scale landing zone for design standardization
- Automated patching of servers in the Azure environment brought more efficiency to the environment
- Scalable slab-based Cloud Ops support model optimized services support cost by 25%
- Adoption of Azure Hybrid, right-sizing, and Cloud Governance achieved 20-25% resource cost benefits
- Addressed the security vulnerabilities