The client is an America-based leading global energy commodity trading and infrastructure asset investing company. ITC Infotech has been an end-to-end IT infrastructure Service Provider for a decade for the client.
The client had a heterogenous infrastructural landscape and inconsistent business & IT operations processes due to multiple acquisitions. They wanted to unlock value in energy markets significantly and swiftly by increasing the traders (end-users) experience. Domain-specific documentation and knowledge transfer were not streamlined and the accumulation of technology debt because of legacy systems. Higher latency, routing & interconnectivity issues, non-standard configuration, and maintenance overheads of the network devices.
Innovation and staying ahead of the curve have always been an inherent part of ITC Infotech’s DNA.
- Improved customer experience concerning helpdesk and telephony solutions
- Integrated reporting across eXLA, SLAs, and KPIs
- Enhanced visibility with real-time analytics
- Reduced downtime by automating instance recovery
- Saved a lump-sum operationally
- Released storage space, thus saving cost
- Decreased the legacy footprint on the exchange environment & increased stability/availability