Explore how the industry is responding to the challenge
The world is witnessing a black swan event that’s impacting every industry, organization and individual. While severely impacting our “normal” way of life; it has created a turning point in digitization. Information technology is playing a critical role in business continuity and has been ingenious in enabling remote working yet seamless collaboration.
CIOs across the globe are walking on razor thin edge to balance business priorities with budgetary constraints; and doing more with less.
This virtual conclave addressed how CIOs globally are playing a vital role in ensuring smooth and seamless organizational functioning and continued growth; while maintaining safety, security and quality during this disruption.
- Enabling flexible work arrangements, security, business continuity while Remote Working
- Making a work environment safe for employees who need to come to work
- Ensuring consistent, reliable communication and security while working with a partner
- Retooling processes (compliance, systems & ecosystem) and digital workplace
- Driving adoption of new ways of working for ensuring productivity and quality
- Stabilizing critical infrastructure, systems, and processes
- Staying focused on customers and their shifting preferences
- Revaluating key priorities and shift resources
… and much more
VP, Information Technology at Reynolds Consumer Products
Kumar has 20+ years of global IT leadership experience embracing emerging and disruptive technology beyond traditional deployment. Built transformational IT technology road-map by working with business partners to create competitive advantages and simplified IT platforms.