The client is the largest ground-handling aviation services company in North America, with stations in over 200 airports worldwide with expertise across ramp and passenger handling, cabin and cargo services, operations and load control, aircraft, and ground support equipment maintenance, etc. They wanted to leverage integrated data for aviation services operations.
The client has multiple data sources along with 3rd party data (weather, flight data OAG, etc.) and airlines & customer data (actual flight, scheduled flight, historical flight data, etc.). Most of the reporting & analytics requirements need data from multiple sources but no integrations set up to see data on a single platform. Reporting and predictive analysis posed a challenge with distributed data. Historical data storage was also a challenge, as the granularity and size of the data were massive.
ITC Infotech provided a comprehensive solution resulting in:
- Improved productivity by 20% and revenue by 25%
- Improved planning, forecasting, workforce deployment, and talent retention
- Data used by different teams for better decision-making and prediction
- Rich in stream data cleansing and preparation capabilities for timely delivery of consumption-ready data
- Real-time dashboard reporting
- Improved customer experience and adaptation of the reports from top management, including CIO/CTO