Enterprise applications are crucial to the operations of organizations in today’s digital age. However, optimum performance of enterprise applications requires essential links between applications, platforms, business processes and data sources.
Leading global companies partner with ITC Infotech to advance their enterprise application integration (EAI) and service oriented architecture (SOA) capabilities and gain accessibility, agility, efficiency, analytics and value. Our API Management Solutions helps clients collaborate and innovate seamlessly – anytime, anywhere and across devices and stakeholders – customers, partners and vendors.
Global leaders consult and collaborate with us to create a seamless integration between disparate applications.
Our integration driven SOA aligns business goals with technology – enabling faster deployment and implementation of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and process automations.
Through our dedicated Integration Competency Center (ICC), we have developed proven expertise on leading industrial middleware platforms. We bring deep expertise in several EAI/SOA tools including TIBCO, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion Middleware, webMethods and Microsoft BizTalk and in API management tools such as IBM Connect and TIBCO Mashery.
We have delivered significant value to clients, across diverse engagements, including:
- An SOA solution that implemented enterprise integration platform for a retail major to reduce time-to-market and implement standardized architecture
- ESB and BPM solutions cut service deployment time by 50% and brought in 20% more ROI in one year for a European airline service
- Enabled seamless integration from Legacy PSS to Amadeus PSS for an Asian airline
- Enabled a US-based CPG major integrate ERP with other systems
- Improve time-to-market
- Reduce integration costs
- Reduce architectural complexity
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce cost by eliminating waste
- Increase revenues
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Reduce time-to-revenue
- Improve customer retention levels with the help of effective business processes
- Unlock the value of data
- Create personalized and contextual customer experience
- Provide consistent and complementary omni-channel customer experience
- Enable actionable analytics for faster and accurate decisions
- Increase collaboration with partners, affiliates and employees
- Foster innovation among stakeholders
- Discover new digital growth avenues
- Adopt and deploy emerging technologies faster and at low cost
- Create a secure and open environment for democratizing data