Data Quality Management for SAP provides a prepackaged native integration of data quality best practices within the ERP/SAP environment using the Business Objects Data Services platform. With effective data quality measurements we can ensure the integrity of data, maximize developer productivity, and rely on complete data for all operational and analytic initiatives. As a result, we can leverage trusted, timely, and accurate information - so your users have a solid foundation for decision making.
Investing in Data Quality not only improves the quality of decision making, but also significantly lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), it includes profiling and cleansing. Data cleansing is a continuous process that requires corrective actions throughout the data lifecycle. Data cleansing activities must have adequate and dedicated resources from both the business and technical support organizations.
|Our comprehensive services include BO DS blueprints to:|
- Address verification and correction
- Elimination of duplicate records
- Record linkage (data matching) using fuzzy matching techniques
- Detection and elimination of nulls and invalid data
- Discovery of data patterns and frequency counts
- Identification of the statistical distribution of data values
- Exposure of data integrity relationships and their conformity
|Our Data quality offerings include:|
- Data profiling
- Data cleansing
- Data monitoring
- Data compliance
- Data traceability