ITC Infotech’s Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW BI) Practice has a very strong and deep rooted foundation based on more than 1000 person-years of experience, enterprise performance management, considerable technological consulting, proven implementation frameworks, readymade solutions and accelerators, and effective knowledge management.
ITC Infotech in partnership with industries leading Business Intelligence solution vendors including IBM Cognos, Informatica, Microsoft, Oracle, QlikView, SAP Business Objects, fully exploits the product features and enables faster implementations thus delivering tangible business benefits to our customers across industry verticals.
Armed with the latest technologies, the DW BI Practice of ITC Infotech covers a range of domains including:
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
- CPG and Retail
- New Media and Entertainment
A differentiated value proposition
- Enterprise performance management (EPM) – Dedicated EPM centre of excellence (CoE) enables Performance Management and Optimization based approach to BI
- Deep domain focus – All the BI engagements leverage the inherent domain focus derived from involvement in parent company ITC Ltd’s multiple businesses
- Industry Solutions – Pre-defined Analytics solutions for common pain points serve as a strong reference base for arriving at effective and cost-sensitive solutions
- Accelerators – ITC Infotech has readymade methodology and accelerators for the entire DWBI lifecycle from consulting to implementation which brings industry best practices, standardization and speed into engagements. The methodology and accelerators are quickly tailored to customer’s special requirements
Business Solutions and Accelerators
Airline Analytics – Amadeus Data Integration and Reporting on Reservations, Booking, Revenue Recognition using DB2, Informatica and Cognos
Loyalty Analytics – Custom and Customized implementation of Loyalty Analytics on top of OBIEE for 12 subject areas ranging from Promotions to Financials including Members, Transactions, Partners and Transactions
Retail Category Analytics – Specialized Category Analytics Solution with a Balanced Score Card defined for merchandiser with high end features like Scorecard, Dashboards and "What If" analysis around assortment, revenue and promotion
Personalize content delivery (PCD) Analytics> – Analytics Solution on top of Siebel solution for Pharma Sales Reps. It covers features like Disconnected Analytics around performance, detailed effectiveness (presentation and sales by geography, product, sales rep), medical practitioners' feedback,
Event Driven Data Warehouse for Security, Risk and Compliance – Enterprise-wide Security Intelligence solutions to make strategic decisions using our partner product SenSage. It converges real-time alerting, incident investigation and compliance reporting processes. This solution includes security information and event management (SIEM), log management and SAP continuous controls monitoring, all supported by a single data management architecture, access model and console.
Collaborative Delivery Model - CMD
- A collection of best practices from world-wide industry standard processes
- A collection of Policies, Processes, Templates, Tools, Checklists, Standards, Guidelines and Training Materials for all related practices
- Support Flexible Tailoring and Integration with Client’s processes in consultation with the clients.
- CDM defines ITC Infotech specific process based on the scope of work executed in globally for our clients
- Collaboration helps us align the solution to client’s expectations
- CDM is the basis of process improvement campaign which involves contribution from Practitioners, Senior managers, Quality team and Customer Feedback
Benefits of Collaborative Delivery Model