The BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) practice at ITC Infotech provides IT services and solutions to financial institutions worldwide. With a strong leadership team and a large pool of experienced technology consultants, the BFSI practice presents a wide range of service offerings. Powered with the domain expertise of consultants in the areas of retail banking, risk management, capital markets, equity trading and Insurance, we offer domain solutions catering to the current and emerging business needs of BFSI customers.
Areas of experience:
ITC Infotech has in-depth industry experience in the following areas:
- Retail Banking
- Internet Banking
- Mortgages & Lending
- Credit Cards
- Corporate Banking
- Capital Markets
- FIX Protocol enabled Trading
- Risk Management
- Regulations & Compliance - Anti Money Laundering, Basel
- Asset Management
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
Offshore Development Centers
By leveraging our proven extended enterprise model, the BFSI practice operates large dedicated offshore development centers (ODCs) for many leading global banks. Some customers, for whom we have established an extended enterprise, include:
- One of the top 10 banking groups in the world and ranked among the Fortune 100 companies.
- The largest bank of Denmark: The bank is ranked among the Fortune 500 companies.
ITC Infotech also works closely with a large number of global banking and financial institutions. The organizations that we are associated with include:
- World's leading Investment Banks, ranked in Fortune 100
- Technology subsidiary of the leading US Stock exchange
- One of the largest banks in middle-east
- Leading UK Internet Bank, subsidiary of top 10 banking group
- A world leading Risk and Treasury Management software solutions providers
- Leading Healthcare insurance provider in US
- One of the leading General insurance companies of the world
We recognize that a large number of core applications in the BFSI industry are developed on mainframe systems. With an objective to provide cutting-edge solutions to our customers, we have established a center of excellence (CoE) for IBM mainframe. The team at the center works with the BFSI practice specialists to develop advanced technology solutions for the BFSI industry.
We have developed a unique testing approach which allows attaining a high level of testing efficiency while ensuring desired test coverage. Leveraging the same, we have established dedicated test centers for multiple clients. Some of these centers provide Independent Verification and Validation services for our clients. Establishing such dedicated centers is testimony to the trust placed by our clients in our skills and abilities in testing.
ITC Infotech's BFSI experts also work with other technology CoEs including Microsoft, JAVA-J2EE, BI/DW and Enterprise Applications (SAP, SIEBEL) to provide state-of-the-art services and solutions.
ITC Infotech also has substantial experience in business intelligence tools like Informatica, Business Objects and in data modeling with various databases such as Oracle, DB2.