SAP World Tour 2010 is a series of events that take place in several locations around the world. From Chicago, Illinois, to Shanghai, China; from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, to Paris, France; from Dubai, UAE, to Stockholm, Sweden, the events of SAP World Tour 2010 bring to attendees the best of SAP.
Set in the language of the host city, and without the need for long-distance travel, attendees can explore the entire SAP ecosystem (SAP experts, partners, analysts, and more) through unparalleled networking opportunities, thought leadership keynotes, and focused presentations and demonstrations in innovative formats.
SAP India’s business event of the year SAP World Tour 2010, was held in two cities – Delhi on 15th July 2010 and Mumbai on 18th August 2010.
The SAP World Tour in Mumbai will be attended by ITC Infotech as their partner. This event offers the attendees an unique networking platform and peer-to-peer discussions opportunity on business process improvements and best practices spanning all major lines of business including Technology, Sustainability, Finance, Human Resources, Operations and Procurement.
Dr. Supriya Mitra, General Manager, SAP Practice, ITC Infotech spoke at the event and highlighted the joint effort between SAP and ITC Infotech. The presentation will include Supply Chain PM implementation at ITC foods, Product features of SAP SCPM and a brief demonstration of SAP SCPM functionality.
ITC Infotech also highlight an array of SAP services, including:
- Benefit Realization from SAP implementation – Consulting Solution and as entry into the client for the existing SAP house
- SAP Reimplementation especially for unsuccessful implementation for Manufacturing, FMCG, CPG, etc
- Special focus on SCM Consulting and implementation along with SCPM analytics
- SAP SUPM and its need for the industry
- BI and BO along with Financial Planning and Forecasting