We offer specialized services like design & development of electronic systems, product development from concept to prototype for customer specific applications to global majors in embedded design area.
This development can be carried out in conformance with International Standards such as UL, CE, CSA, TUV, CENELEC, and the products thus developed can range from simple controllers to complex microprocessor based control systems.
The services offered are in strict adherence to quality standards thus enabling customers to reap the benefits of optimal design and superior performance.
|Product Development Services |
|The Embedded team at ITC Infotech has the expertise to design and develop products from concept, conforming to International Standards like UL, CSA, CENELEC, CE etc., with in-house capabilities in Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal circuit design, Power Supply design, Firmware development, PCB design, Plastics Design, generation of Engineering Drawings, Technical Publications, Prototype Assembly, and Testing.|
We have easy accessibility to Test Labs for conducting climatic tests such as Hot, Cold, Temperature Shock, Damp Heat (Humidity), Rain, Salt Spray, etc., electrical tests such as conformance to EMI / EMC, High Voltage Breakdown, Lightning etc, mechanical stress tests like Vibration, Bump and Shock Testing etc., as per international standards.
- Systems – 2GHz, Pentium 4, Dell, completely networked with Internet connectivity
- Firmware Development Tools – various vendors
- Universal Device Programmer (for programming EPROM, Microcontrollers,PAL/GAL etc.) – Lab Tool
- PCB Designs – PCAD 2002, Cadence Concept HDL / Allegro, ORCAD 9.1
- Engineering Drawings – Autocad
- DC Power Supplies
- Function Generators
- Signal Generators
- LCR Bridge
- Temperature Controlled Soldering Stations for SMD Assembly
|Customer inputs in the form of a statement of work is converted to the following final package of deliverables (standard): |
- Hardware Design Document
- Software Design Document
- Schematics and PCB files / Gerber Files for the PCB
- Software Listing (fully commented)
- Flow Charts
- Engineering Drawings
- Fully working prototypes of the product developed
- Specially fabricated Test Jigs (optional)
- Product Documentation
- Pilot Production
|We undertake conversion of old or obsolete product designs to enhanced / state-of-art designs (16/32 bit MPUs or MCUs) with value addition.|
|We work seamlessly to provide the right solutions through the synergy of our engineering and IT expertise our team has the expertise in: |
- Porting of Firmware from low-end processors to advanced microprocessors.
- Redesign existing products with latest processors enhancing the life of the products.
- Conversion of legacy applications to state-of-the-art technology
- Designing to comply with agency requirements, if any
- Providing complete set of test results, engineering drawings and documentation
- enabling a fast turn around time for production
- Complete support during pilot production
- Providing a cost effective solution resulting in a lower BOM cost
|PCB Design |
The PCB design team at ITC Infotech is well trained in international standards in PCB design and has an expertise to design high quality layouts.
ITC Infotech’s PCB design capabilities:
- Multi-layer Board layouts (up to 12 layers)
- Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal boards
- Leaded components (legacy) to SMT conversion
The package of deliverables to the customer comprises of:
- Schematic Files
- Component Placement
- PCB files
- Gerber Files
- DXF files
- Panel Wiring Assembly Drawings in Autocad
|Verification and Validation |
We undertake verification and validation services to help system developers reduce their risk of errors while making critical decisions. The likelihood of failures and the consequences of failures can be minimized and a higher level of confidence can be built in to the products by performing V& V. We help our customers by detecting risks and deficiencies in their product designs at an early stage resulting in cost savings and accurate designs.
|D0178B compliant V& V |
We have valuable experience in applying DO-178B in development projects as well as in Independent Verification and Validation of Airborne Systems Software. ITC Infotech follows the CMMI Level 5 processes for the software development and can take up specific projects for execution as per DO-178B against customer requests.
ITC Infotech has set up processes to meet the requirements of the external auditing agencies like FAA thus ensuring satisfaction of such indirect customers.
Several documents like Software Test plan, Software Test Description, Software Test Report etc. are prepared during the V& V.
|Independent V& V |
We also conduct Software Requirement Specification document reviews, Design document reviews, Code walkthroughs and Test Case document reviews. We can also conduct physical testing on the products to meet the specifications and generate Test Reports.
The model can be on-site or offshore
The team has expertise to verify the code written in Assembly and C languages and can verify the execution of the code on target boards using the relevant compilers and IDE.